|CFS offers free estimates for all new equipment. We sell, install, service and repair air conditioners and heat pumps.
We offer complete duct cleaning service.
- Key Benefits
Preventive Maintenance, Fine Tuning, Diagnostic services and repairs
Whether your cooling is working or not, service can mean anything from preventive maintenance, fine tuning to diagnostic services and repairs.
- Preventive maintenance includes everything from examining the condition of the equipment to cleaning of some parts, leveling of components, lubricating moving parts and fine tuning or adjusting the setting of motor speeds or refrigerant charges.
Diagnostic and repair service encompass a wide range of services that might not entail anything from locating the reason that your equipment does not operate or does not operate properly.
- Diagnostic services can be one or all of the following:
- Electrical wiring and all of its components, from the incoming electric service to the wiring of the individual component parts.
- Refrigerant flow or lack thereof, including a proper charge to locating or repairing refrigerant leaks and/or leaking components. This also includes the metering of refrigerant and the pumping of refrigerant (compressor).
- Air flow includes the proper operation of fans or blowers as well as design and function of the air distribution system. Air cleaning and purifying include filters, electrostatic and electric air cleaners. And water removal, which may include piping, pumps and safety components.
We offer Service agreements on all of your HVAC equipment.
Click here for information about Air Conditioning equipment.
ICP Commercial Equipment